WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company’s web site are provided ‘as is’. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Life Evolution Coaching LLC provides the Life Evolution Coaching and GiRLiFE programs (hereinafter LEC), products, and websites. All material provided is provided for informational or education purposes only. No content is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to any symptoms or medical condition.
- Programs and products are not intended as a substitute for medication. Medication should never be discontinued without consulting the prescribing physician. If a parent or supervising adult has any concerns, questions, or doubts regarding their child’s well-being, they should seek medical and/or psychological treatment from a qualified individual and should not solely rely upon the opinions expressed or programs created by LEC.
- Use of LEC products and/or services and all associated content(s) is at your own risk. LEC does not guaranty any particular result from the use of its training, workshops and/or programs. In no event shall LEC, its licensors, suppliers, affiliates and or associates mentioned in product literature be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury, wrongful death, lost profits, damages resulting from lost data caused by use or misuse of this site, content or public areas.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company’s Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about the intended use of this LEC programming, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. LEC’s refund policy is limited to online programs refunded within 10-days.